LEI is an authorized service center for most major manufacturers of AC/DC motors. Our factory trained personnel along with large inventories and relationships with the major manufacturers enable us to service your equipment rapidly.
Our AC/DC electric motor repair services include disassembly, detailed inspections, and measurements to identify electrical and mechanical damage. All mechanical repairs on shafts, bearing journals, end bells, and other equipment is handled in-house by experienced machinists. Old motor windings’ are stripped in a temperature-controlled burnout oven to prevent efficiency loss from lamination damage. The motors are then rebuilt using the highest-quality wire, insulation, and varnish materials for long-lasting repairs in the most severe industrial environments.
Each repaired motor is tested for correct electrical and mechanical operation. Voltage, current, bearing temperature, and vibration is closely monitored and documented.
- Long – Standing EASA Accreditation
- Strict Adherence to ANSI / EASA Standard AR100 – 2010
- UL – Certified Hazardous Duty Motors Repair Facility
- Factory – Trained & Certified Technicians
- Rewinds Include Class H (180 °C) Insulation and 1600V “Inverter” Rated Wire
- Factory – Authorized Service Center for Baldor, Reliance, WEG, and Leeson
- Root Cause Analysis to Determine Cause of Failure and Prevent Future Failure
- On – Site AC & DC Motor Repair, Motor and Control Diagnostics, and Advanced Troubleshooting